1. What are you reading right now?
Lover Enshrined by J. R. Ward
2. How many books have you read so far?
3. What book are you most looking forward to for the second half of the Read-a-thon?
Nothing in particular.
4. Did you have to make any special arrangements to free up your whole day?
5. Have you had many interruptions? How did you deal with those?
As usual, I'm spending more time blogging and doing challenges than I'd like.
6. What surprises you most about the Read-a-thon, so far?
I'm reading less than I have in previous events. Not sure why.
7. Do you have any suggestions for how to improve the Read-a-thon next year?
Not that I can think of. The challenges are great this time. Nice and short.
8. What would you do differently, as a Reader or a Cheerleader, if you were to do this again next year?
9. Are you getting tired yet?
Yes, I won't last more than a few more hours.
10. Do you have any tips for other Readers or Cheerleaders, something you think is working well for you that others may not have discovered?
Just remember to have books that are easy reads.