1. Which hour was most daunting for you?
Mid-afternoon when I realized I was very tired and wouldn't be able to stay up late.
2. Could you list a few high-interest books that you think could keep a Reader engaged for next year?
Room by Emma Donoghue worked well. Very intense but quick read.
3. Do you have any suggestions for how to improve the Read-a-thon next year?
This was the best yet. I liked the mini-challenges this year as none took a long time.
4. What do you think worked really well in this year’s Read-a-thon?
5. How many books did you read?
6. What were the names of the books you read?
Shakepeare's Counselor by Charlaine Harris, Room by Emma Donoghue, Lover Enshrined by J. R. Ward
7. Which book did you enjoy most?
Room by Emma Donoghue
8. Which did you enjoy least?
Lover Enshrined by J. R. Ward
9. How likely are you to participate in the Read-a-thon again? What role would you be likely to take next time?
Unlikely. I spend too much time blogging and doing challenges and not enough actually reading. I'll do various read-a-thons at LibraryThing where the focus is on reading.